Okay, so, I’m writing a whole post about this, but I’ll just give a short explanation now.
Basically, I like a lot of stuff on tumblr. By that, I mean I literally click the like button for every post that I find enjoyable. This is probably because I very rarely reblog things. Anyways, my friend was saying that it’s really annoying that I like all of the stuff on her blog, so I stopped liking things from the people that I’m following and started liking them from the people that they reblogged it from.
My tumblr crushes used to be just a few people that had most of the percentage (one time one blog had 43%) but now it’s a hell of a lot more dispersed. Now, it’s not uncommon to have my tumblr crushes be people that I’m not actually following.
Anyways, as of this moment, they are as follows:
1. This kpop blog.
2. This blog about T.O.P. (최승현).
3. One of the greatest blogs on all of Tumblr.
4. This blog about Arrested Development.
5. I don’t exactly know how to describe this guy…
6. This blog about Avatar: The Last Airbender.
7. Korey Kuhl’s blog.
8. This blog about the beautiful Olivia Wilde.
9. This blog that I’m not actually following.
I don’t know why I just did all of that, my tumblr crushes are literally going to be completely different the next time that I log onto tumblr…
As for people whom I actually have crushes on on tumblr… I’d probably have to list most of the blogs that I’m following.